First two goal and celebrations as seen from the away end ( videos)

Guest intercity0wl

Was sat near the disabled section and Tango came over and shook every one of their hands. Think he enjoys the limelight a bit but seems a good bloke and no doubting his dedication to the club.

Summed up perfectly.

Attention seekers can also be nice people.

Not my cup of tea, mildly irritating..especially at home games..but harmless.

The Tango lovers are out in force tonight l

Not really a tango lover but I just don't see the problem with him!! He enjoys the match in his own way which he is entitled to. What gives you the right to have such a strong opinion of it??

I think people who have such an opinion are tails who are secretly jelous because a fat man with no shirt on enjoys himself watching Wednesday more than what they do!!

Guest Fedor

Not really a tango lover but I just don't see the problem with him!! He enjoys the match in his own way which he is entitled to. What gives you the right to have such a strong opinion of it??

I think people who have such an opinion are tails who are secretly jelous because a fat man with no shirt on enjoys himself watching Wednesday more than what they do!!

It's a forum for opinions.

What gives you (a 12 year old) the right to insist the band move from their place. A place they were in long before you started attending matches.

as for me being jealous of Tango, lol.  Yes I'm jealous of someone who can hardly grunt a cohesive sentence.

It's a forum for opinions.

What gives you (a 12 year old) the right to insist the band move from their place. A place they were in long before you started attending matches.

as for me being jealous of Tango, lol. Yes I'm jealous of someone who can hardly grunt a cohesive sentence.

But your opinion is offensive and personal!!!

When have I insisted the band move from there place??

As for my age I don't see what difference that makes...I'm probably considerably older than you think and to be fair it's you that acts like a 12 year old!! Age is a poor argument often used by thick individuals who are incapable of forming sensible opinions.

Guest Fedor

But your opinion is offensive and personal!!!

When have I insisted the band move from there place??

As for my age I don't see what difference that makes...I'm probably considerably older than you think and to be fair it's you that acts like a 12 year old!! Age is a poor argument often used by thick individuals who are incapable of forming sensible opinions.

Have you ever sang and promoted the "we don't need trumpets song"?

I was using your age  to prove a point. And I have no doubt that I am probably the most intelligent poster on here so you're thick individual comment. (how ironic that this is offensive and personal) doesn't wash.

Have you ever sang and promoted the "we don't need trumpets song"?

I was using your age to prove a point. And I have no doubt that I am probably the most intelligent poster on here so you're thick individual comment. (how ironic that this is offensive and personal) doesn't wash.

Not really sure what your points are or what there trying to prove other than the fact your a w@nker

Guest Fedor

Poor and utter ball bag!!! Not so sure you would be so brave face to face

Is this aimed at me , cos we can meet up if you want to talk face to face

Guest Big Guns

Poor and utter ball bag!!! Not so sure you would be so brave face to face

:duntmatter: this is something like the face you would pull when you meet Fedor face to face its a oh poo poo kind a face gary megson

Guest Fedor

Who else would I put it about? Obviously just a bully!!!

Read the thread back numbnuts and see who starts with the personal attacks.

You are obviously thick as flip. And I will tell you that face to face.

Read the thread back numbnuts and see who starts with the personal attacks.

You are obviously thick as flip. And I will tell you that face to face.

Hahaha...it was you, you knobber!!! Why have such a personal opinion on a bloke who you know very little about!! Your obviously the one who's a bully and thinks he's the big man with what you "type" about people!! I'm 12 n thick as flip and a bloke is thick cos he shouts for his team with no top on!! You self obsessed cockend!!!

Guest Fedor

Hahaha...it was you, you knobber!!! Why have such a personal opinion on a bloke who you know very little about!! Your obviously the one who's a bully and thinks he's the big man with what you "type" about people!! I'm 12 n thick as flip and a bloke is thick cos he shouts for his team with no top on!! You self obsessed cockend!!!

Read post number 19.