To the Happy Clappers or Deluded

Just tell me why he's called Dave the Builder, should it  be Dave the Destroyer.

He took a team that deserved a crack at the Championship for getting promoted and ripped it apart. I dont want any of this they were not good enough poo .

He has had his fair share of money from MM and totally wasted it on a team that can't hold a candle to that promoted team. This lot hes got now he deserves. He, dont forget signed the vast majority.

He has no idea when the team are struggling on the pitch on how to hold a lead, plainly obvious. 

He makes up total poo for his summing up after a game, totally baffles me with what game him and me watch.

With this team , which is Daves , we will only go from bad to worse, MM will not let him go due to there not being a job in Megsons garden, but I suspect Megson wont let him in the garden in case Dave gets rid of the good looking flowers and starts to cultivate Weeds.

I did not go today due to having a gutsfull of wasteing £100 every home game and have decided not to bother until a regime change, and do not care whatever anyone thinks