Only Me

Is it only me that finds the arse lickers on twitter as cringey as the negative arseholes. Owsonline tweeted a profile set up to identify the negative poster😐

Not gunna lie did a little sick in my mouth

So my message is basically stop acting like little girls no matter what type of little girl you are. Two games have gone one was in CC others were against a team that should win the league it's not even the end of the transfer window.

Aye proper cringey. "Can I have a RT..." tags every player that has twitter.

Exactly this the look at me brigade using it to try and gain followers or get a RT I'm thinking about deleting twitter because of them will some one please tell them to stop lol we will get some willing volunteer to RT lol

Exactly this the look at me brigade using it to try and gain followers or get a RT I'm thinking about deleting twitter because of them will some one please tell them to stop lol we will get some willing volunteer to RT lol

I often wonder when they get 'RTd' ... what now? Maybe there's a club we don't know about, a gang even.

I often wonder when they get 'RTd' ... what now? Maybe there's a club we don't know about, a gang even.

Secret society of the retweeted, according to skysports 6, however rob staton sent out a conflicting tweet saying "they aren't looking for any new members in the 12 year old boys position" however we all thoroughly expect this membership to be completed as there agent owlsonline is persistent on rt them until a deal is struck

You heard it here first

(Looks like we are the only people it bothers) lol

Edited by CS5swfc

Guest cypress hill

Lovely..Yet another twitter related thread..We should rename this site twitter talk FFS!

last time i post on a thread about summat that someone's seen on twitter, while they'r pretending to follow people

flippingidiots

Is it only me that finds the arse lickers on twitter as cringey as the negative arseholes. Owsonline tweeted a profile set up to identify the negative poster

Not gunna lie did a little sick in my mouth

So my message is basically stop acting like little girls no matter what type of little girl you are. Two games have gone one was in CC others were against a team that should win the league it's not even the end of the transfer window.

You mean COC.