Rotherham

Hi everyone. Been reading the forum for a bit but not posted yet, so hello. Posting on behalf of my dad, who's a home and away season ticket holder but will be on holiday for the Rotherham match. He's given me the ticket to pass on, and I know a few people on here were unlucky when they went on sale so I want to pass it on to one of you. Not interested in making money off it, so if anyone needs to buy it, let me know.

And just got back from Loftus Road - it was like a morgue in there! Owls in great voice but their fans were worse than Brighton's.

Ole ole

Hi everyone. Been reading the forum for a bit but not posted yet, so hello. Posting on behalf of my dad, who's a home and away season ticket holder but will be on holiday for the Rotherham match. He's given me the ticket to pass on, and I know a few people on here were unlucky when they went on sale so I want to pass it on to one of you. Not interested in making money off it, so if anyone needs to buy it, let me know.

And just got back from Loftus Road - it was like a morgue in there! Owls in great voice but their fans were worse than Brighton's.

Ole ole

Guest j bell

I'll pay whatever you want for it pal, was gonna go for my birthday but only had 480 priority points, pretty desperate for one tbh

Guest cypress hill

I live close to rotherham ground so was a bit gutted I couldn't get a ticket .

you must have try'd really hard lol