Sponsor a player

I keep coming across the 'sponsor a player' on the SWFC site which shows a picture of Martin Taylor...you can sponsor him for £100 plus VAT for away matches.

My question is who in there right mind would sponsor Martin Taylor for anything other than a sponsored walk back to Watford?

If I had a small business I'd sponsor him for £100. You get your businesses name in the programme every home game. 3 course dinner at the sponsors event and you get his match worn away shirt. Bargain if you have a business to advertise and your a Wednesday fan, one of the first things I'd if I owned a business.

Guest Fulham Fox

I keep coming across the 'sponsor a player' on the SWFC site which shows a picture of Martin Taylor...you can sponsor him for £100 plus VAT for away matches.

My question is who in there right mind would sponsor Martin Taylor for anything other than a sponsored walk back to Watford?

Do you have anything sensible to post ?

If I had a small business I'd sponsor him for £100. You get your businesses name in the programme every home game. 3 course dinner at the sponsors event and you get his match worn away shirt. Bargain if you have a business to advertise and your a Wednesday fan, one of the first things I'd if I owned a business.

i looked at this pretty sure its £300 + vat for the meal and shirt