Next 3 games

BORO

FOREST

LEICESTER

Really cannot see any points from those 3. Really hope I am wrong but cannot afford to go on another bad run. A point at boro and forest would be great results but could still end up back in bottom 3. Have to abolish 4-5-1 at home its depressingly one dimesional and the players look devoid of any ideas going forward bar Antonio.

Bothroyd is a player I cannot get on with yes he may have technical ability but he hasn't even shown that in the last 2 games,he is bone idol workrate is appalling. I get the impression he thinks he is better than he actually is..

BORO

FOREST

LEICESTER

Really cannot see any points from those 3. Really hope I am wrong but cannot afford to go on another bad run. A point at boro and forest would be great results but could still end up back in bottom 3. Have to abolish 4-5-1 at home its depressingly one dimesional and the players look devoid of any ideas going forward bar Antonio.

Bothroyd is a player I cannot get on with yes he may have technical ability but he hasn't even shown that in the last 2 games,he is bone idol workrate is appalling. I get the impression he thinks he is better than he actually is..

He hust knows he doesn't have to fight for his place. Simple.

He's the big i am from the prem, probably has it in the agreement that he plays.

It's shockingly bad management.