whats our best team ?

if all the players are fit i think our most effective team would be....

Chris Kirkland

Reda Johnson Anthony Gardner Miguel Llera Lewis Buxton

Jermaine Johnson Ross Barkley Jose Semedo Michail Antonio

Lozano Rodri Jay Bothroyd

id bring Chris O'Grady, on for rodri if he wasn't getting into the game by half time same with jj off for Paul Corry, then Gary Madine on for Jay Bothroyd later on. id really like to see how rodri gets on with barkley and bothroyd around him i think them three could link up well and with the pace of jj and antonio down the wings it would be a much stronger attack.

Edited by Thomaswednesday

if all the players are fit i think our most effective team would be....

Chris Kirkland

Reda Johnson Anthony Gardner Miguel Llera Lewis Buxton

Jermaine Johnson Ross Barkley Jose Semedo Michail Antonio

Lozano Rodri Jay Bothroyd

id bring Chris O'Grady, on for rodri if he wasn't getting into the game by half time same with jj off for Paul Corry, then Gary Madine on for Jay Bothroyd later on. id really like to see how rodri gets on with barkley and bothroyd around him i think them three could link up well and with the pace of jj and antonio down the wings it would be a much stronger attack.

That team would get mullered in midfield. Barclay's qualities would be lost getting sucked into deep areas because JJ and Antonio would constantly get caught too high up the pitch.

That team would get mullered in midfield. Barclay's qualities would be lost getting sucked into deep areas because JJ and Antonio would constantly get caught too high up the pitch.

you have a point but id maybe have barkley on the right and jj in the centre because we know he can run at people from anywhere, but him and barkely could interchange when going forward ??

Guest @DSapeyOwl

Kirkland

Buxton, Llera, Gardner, D.Jones (Reda) when fit.

Antonio, Barkley(Corry when Barkley goes back) Semedo, JJ

Bothroyd COG

If everyone was fit and in form (and can be arsed)

Kirkland

Buxton

Gardner

Llera

Reda

JJ

Barkley

Semedo

Antonio

Bothroyd

Madine

Say what you want about Madine but he knows where the goal is, something we desperately lack right now.

Hurray!!! someone is starting to recognise what needs to be done - the problem is that the games that he needed to adapt are past us now!! Another managerial mistake but he is getting away with it.