r.i.p gary dutton true wednesday fan home and away

Guest waggylad

Guest inkyowl

RIP Gary.

I've just registered on here to pay my respects. It turns out Gary and his kids sat next to me and my dad in the North.

We used to have a chat with him every game, and he seemed like a top bloke, and clearly a devoted family man, always had his eyes on the kids.

I noticed today just before kick-off what I presume is his eldest lad getting pretty upset, and put two and two together and feared the worst.

Without knowing him, I'm gutted tonight. Best wishes to his family and friends, I can't imagine what you're going through. So sorry to hear about this.

Paul

Been to Gary's funeral today with waggylad and I'm sure many other Owlstalkers were there. Such a sad day but a fantastic send off by I'd say a couple of hundred. I can't remember seeing so many at a funeral. I left everyone celebrating his life at the Royal. It just shows what a popular lad he was and serves as a reminder to remember the the important things in life. Sleep well Gary

Guest waggylad

what a great send of for gary yesterday.i have never in my life seen anything like it.it was packed to the rafters.everyone only just fitted in.just shows you what a fantasic fellow he was.

the sky is blue the clouds are white that why your STILL a wednesdayite.

r.i.p fellow