L**ds next season

Guest you now it

Got to say I agree with this. Atmospheres up and down the country would be far better if other clubs took a leaf from Leeds United's book.

exactly right, keepgetting better and better

For all you Leeds fans now taking over this thread get real. There's a difference between supporting your club and wanting a set to with the people in authority and home fans wherever you go. Your'e a disgrace to football and as DJ has publicly stated you should be banned indefinitely from attending away matches until you learn to behave like human beings and not animals.

Guest JC Saviour

Seriously, does football really need Leeds United. They have tainted football for the past 40 odd years and enough is enough. They try to create havoc wherever they go.That is one thing they are champions at. I wouldn't step foot in that shiite hole of a ground even if it was empty. They are the dearth of society.

Guest Socks off

For all you Leeds fans now taking over this thread get real. There's a difference between supporting your club and wanting a set to with the people in authority and home fans wherever you go. Your'e a disgrace to football and as DJ has publicly stated you should be banned indefinitely from attending away matches until you learn to behave like human beings and not animals.

You'll find Leeds fans are taking over this thread because you guys are overreacting MASSIVEly with regards to club punishment, you all seem to want to beat us with a baseball bat but completely forget you did this yourselves and went unpunished.... Actually that was about 6 or 7 guys attacking Clint Hill, does that make you 7 times more scum than us?

Guest Socks off

I like the baseball bat bit.

Ignore the other bit I suppose.... You know... that little bit where your fans did the exact same thing.... Oh lets sweep that under the carpet

Guest Big Guns

Ignore the other bit I suppose.... You know... that little bit where your fans did the exact same thing.... Oh lets sweep that under the carpet

Totaly different circumstances ....

Guest Socks off

Totaly different circumstances ....

Why? Because it suits your agenda? Your fans hit him multiple times and yet that is somehow better?

Guest you now it

that leeds fan disgraced himself and can not be exscused, he will face justice. dave jones's post match interview was a disgusting, shameless and completely unacceptable ramble he should be making an apology to leeds fans.

Edited by you now it

that leeds fan disgraced himself and can not be accused, he will face justice. dave jones's post match interview was a disgusting, shameless and completely unacceptable ramble he should be making an apology to leeds fans.

He stated facts whats the problem with that? If anybody should apologise its you lot to all the families who have siblings that were molested or worse by Jimmy Saville.

Guest totemowl

that leeds fan disgraced himself and can not be exscused, he will face justice. dave jones's post match interview was a disgusting, shameless and completely unacceptable ramble he should be making an apology to leeds fans.

flip off scum

Guest Socks off

He stated facts whats the problem with that? If anybody should apologise its you lot to all the families who have siblings that were molested or worse by Jimmy Saville.

Did every single Leeds fan in existence join in with the chants?

Because Dave Jones said that all Leeds fans are animals with no exceptions, shouldn't he apologise to those who didn't join in for branding them such?

Sometimes you have to take a stand and protect the people that work for you. In this case, Sheffield Wednesday should ban Leeds fans from attending next time we play them or at the very least only give them a much reduced allocation in the top tier of the West Stand.

I would also hope we have invoiced Leeds for the damage caused to the West Stand.