CONFIRMED - NO NORTH STAND TICKETS AVAILABLE ON THE GATE TOMORROW

As I warned earlier this week is has now been confirmed there will be NO NORTH STAND TICKETS AVAILABLE ON THE GATE for the Leeds United game

There's a few left if you want to sit on there but you MUST buy them today and they're going FAST

Just to repeat and for 100% clarification - there's NO pay on the gate tomorrow for the North Stand

Owlstalk Shop

There are still a fair amount of empty seats left on the North. The end 2 sections near to the Kop, and the bottom of 'T' section near the NW Corner especially.

Kop looks fairly busy, South Stand quite empty.

I suppose with pay POTD on the South Stand, we will gain a fair few quid from Leeds fans at £30 a pop.

Guest intercity0wl

Never doubt Owlstalk

If that is the case, would it not be good practice for it to be mentioned on more than just this site and the OS, as i know at least four who never come on here or the OS, so will have no idea this maybe the case, maybe an official club call to local Radio and Press would be sensible, preferably before they set off for work in the morning.

If that is the case, would it not be good practice for it to be mentioned on more than just this site and the OS, as i know at least four who never come on here or the OS, so will have no idea this maybe the case, maybe an official club call to local Radio and Press would be sensible, preferably before they set off for work in the morning.

Exactly, I can't even see it on the OS to be honest, but ever since the 'improvements' the other week, I can only access the OS via Newsnow links - nothing else works.

How do you know that's not happened already ?

Owlstalk Shop