loan window

Guest NorthStandOwl1

Guest NorthStandOwl1

Can someone tell me if its still open and if it is when does it close. I personally think DJ needs to bring a centre half, full back, centre mid and send bothroyd back and get someone better.who would you like to see be brought in?

Can someone tell me if its still open and if it is when does it close. I personally think DJ needs to bring a centre half, full back, centre mid and send bothroyd back and get someone better.who would you like to see be brought in?

Danny Baath

Guest NorthStandOwl1

Tbf so would I he was my player of the year he's good in the air he's not the slowest and he can control a back four well. We really need to sort out the full back situation though.

Guest NorthStandOwl1

well look at the players that arnt good enough daniel jones, semedo,taylor? maybe, a bit early to judge bothroyd doesnt seem any good and if these players dont step up it just seems like a waste of several wage bills

well look at the players that arnt good enough daniel jones, semedo,taylor? maybe, a bit early to judge bothroyd doesnt seem any good and if these players dont step up it just seems like a waste of several wage bills

Semedo isnt good enough? Daniel Jones played because Reda was injured and mattock suspended, perhaps taylor just needs time like Llera did?

Guest NorthStandOwl1

well if we have to resort to these players as back-ups our squad isn't as strong as it needs to be. and semedo isnt good enough ive been to every game this season apart from the bolton one which i couldnt attend and from what i seen he was not good enough and sounds like it was partly his fault for boltons 2nd goal

p.s Llera should never of been dropped

He ain't got a clue who's his best eleven is now don't need to give him any more of a selection hedache by signing more players

MM needs to tell him to sort it out now, with ALL the players he has already signed

I think MM will definitely be having a chat with DJ tomorrow in his office

Get Danny Baath back in at side of Llera. Recruitment in the summer has not be good at all. Its a Worry that we have a lot of new players not as good as we had before

Guest Sheff Owl

We don't need to bring in anymore players, that would just add to the problems IMO.

Dave Jones probably doesn't know his best 11 and many fans on here would choose a different team, we have so many different options.

I personally believe a formation change would help us but Dave Jones is known for being a 4-4-2 man so i can't see it happening.

We just need to stick to something and don't just give it one game even if we lose, we need to stick to something over a few games and then change one or two players not 5 or 6.

There is so much change, inconsistency, players can't get into a rhythm.

We need to have partnerships all over the pitch and then the team working together.

Guest NorthStandOwl1

well jones has had what 9 games including cup to get it write out of the those 9 in only one game we have not conceded 2 goals. that is just not good enough im afraid and if this keeps up and he loses at wolves and saints i dont think he will be there to pick the team for burnley

last thing we need right now is to bring in anymore players

we need to pick a team and work on it

by playing martin taylor everyweek we are going to concede goals. Fact

Guest Sheff Owl

by playing martin taylor everyweek we are going to concede goals. Fact

And if that keeps happening Dave Jones will have no option but to drop him.

If he doesn't drop him then even more questions could/should be asked..