Team Spirit

Some great posts in here, we pretty much all agree on what the problem has been caused by.

We can all take losing to superior sides if we give our all and fight to the end and give it a go.

There was none of that yesterday, like others I could never see us getting back into it with 10-15 mins to go.

Bolton weren't even that impressive imo, their away record says it all.

Please DJ get some of the old guard in who care about the club (Buxton, Reda, Semedo, Madine even Bywater). This is not just a bad run, this is the start of something very worrying if we don't start to sort it soon. We need our identity back!

That was another thing i meant to point out. A lot of people on here have mentioned that they thought Bolton's performance was really good. Really? I thought they were really poor and looked in a similar situation to us, the only difference is we were even worse. Any team in good form would have beaten us more considerably. It seemed to me that yesterday's game was there for the taking, depending on who wanted the win more. We simply did not have the backbone to compete and win.

well posted englishman i have been alluding to this in other threads ,dj is doing it his way and tbh at the moment it seems his way is to much to soon

he will live or die by his own sword , but to destroy all the work ethic and camaradery what was the most prevalent thing in getting us promoted is in my book a backward step tbh ,bringing players in is a good thing if they are better than you have, that said there are a lot of question marks over some changes . but to change the team entirely but for one player is not the way to go,smacks of desperation to me ,trying to prove that he is right ,people say be patient, give him time ,fair comment ,but you don't get to much time over a season i'm afraid , more or less the last three games have been lost by to much happening in a short period, the players are all over the place in their heads methinks and are not playing as a unit ,to much chopping and changeing in some cases for the worse ,

so your post my friend is spot on

well posted englishman i have been alluding to this in other threads ,dj is doing it his way and tbh at the moment it seems his way is to much to soon

he will live or die by his own sword , but to destroy all the work ethic and camaradery what was the most prevalent thing in getting us promoted is in my book a backward step tbh ,bringing players in is a good thing if they are better than you have, that said there are a lot of question marks over some changes . but to change the team entirely but for one player is not the way to go,smacks of desperation to me ,trying to prove that he is right ,people say be patient, give him time ,fair comment ,but you don't get to much time over a season i'm afraid , more or less the last three games have been lost by to much happening in a short period, the players are all over the place in their heads methinks and are not playing as a unit ,to much chopping and changeing in some cases for the worse ,

so your post my friend is spot on

Thanks :) Wish I was wrong though. Unfortunately managers always seem to want to make their mark on a team, even if the players they already have are successful. But surely he knew the risks before rushing all these players in. Will be interesting to see if it works out. I just hope we down get thrown in a relegation battle finding out.