A few predictions.... see if they come true...

Guest tha_knows

I didnt think he was terrible, he showed some promise - in fact I said I think Madine should be taken off before Bothroyd???

The only decent thing Bothroyd did last night was that flick on for Pecnik in the second half apart from that he was poor, BUT I don't see this as a reason to drop him, he definetly has the ability to score goals in this league, he proved that with Cardiff. Let's not forget until Brighton he hasn't played much first team football this season.

Guest Pressman loves pies.

Decided to remove myself from Owlstalk due to this utter garbage, slagging of the fellow fans who dare to critisice the players whose wage THEY help to pay. Neil talks utter crap, without the fans this club would be nothing. EVERY club's fans will critisice and boo a poor home defeat like last night, from Barcelona waving the white hankerchiefs, to the snorters booing their team off at the lane after their draw the other night.

Goodbye owlstalk, it was a pleasure for a while, but I've just realised the internet is full of moronic opinions!

Barkley will flip off as quickly as he can after experiencing the Hillsborough crowd during a few tough games..

Jay Bothroyd will have already been written off after last nights performance by many of our 'less blessed in the brain dept' fans and so will start to become a target of boo-boys

If continued to be on the bench our fans will sing for COG during games despite what it may/may not do to the strikers on the pitch who hear it

By the end of the year Rodri, Bothroyd, Barkley etc will not be here

Chris O'Grady will remain a fans favourite, as will Jermaine Johnson, Llera and Antonio - regardless of how they play

Gary Madine will remain a scapegoat along with Pecnik, and all the central midfielders (yep ALL of them)

We'll struggle at home and the fans will boo our own players then wonder why they don't play better

Some right bollo*ks there :dry:

Guest Briscoe Inferno

I didnt think he was terrible, he showed some promise - in fact I said I think Madine should be taken off before Bothroyd???

Spook - I can accept that type of observation of our younger players such as Rodders but for Bothroyd who is 30 years old [and Taylor for that matter], 'some promise' is slightly concerning. These players have a strong pedigree and have been signed to perform and deliver.

You sign players to fill a role where there is an identified weakness - not play them and thrust them into a side when they are unfit or because they are your mate at the expense of established players who are on form and in a side getting results.

Too many changes, too early has backfired and caused a whole host of problems including the self-belief of at least a couple of players.

If this team was yet to win a game and bottom on zero points with new players needing to gel, I can understand that but to go from a such an encouraging start to the last three results smacks of over cooking the solution.

The problem was trying to minimise goals conceded not fixing other positions that were'nt broke and not go back on the sound principle stated by DJ that players would get in the side on merit. The spine of the team {Bothroyd, Barkley & Taylor] has been changed overnight which, however way you look at it, unfortunately coincides with the run of poor results.

Just an observation - not a criticism.

Edited by Briscoe Inferno

Barkley will flip off as quickly as he can after experiencing the Hillsborough crowd during a few tough games..

Jay Bothroyd will have already been written off after last nights performance by many of our 'less blessed in the brain dept' fans and so will start to become a target of boo-boys

If continued to be on the bench our fans will sing for COG during games despite what it may/may not do to the strikers on the pitch who hear it

By the end of the year Rodri, Bothroyd, Barkley etc will not be here

Chris O'Grady will remain a fans favourite, as will Jermaine Johnson, Llera and Antonio - regardless of how they play

Gary Madine will remain a scapegoat along with Pecnik, and all the central midfielders (yep ALL of them)

We'll struggle at home and the fans will boo our own players then wonder why they don't play better

And you complain about others getting over dramatic after things don't go our way? lol