At long last!

I don't get ppl's problem with the mega thread. If you don't want to read it then don't read it. Not everyone is going to like every thread. There's loads that I'm not interested in. But guess what. I DON'T READ THEM lol

Its not the mega-thread that's the problem. It's the abuse posters get from the mega-thread lovers for starting a new topic on a specific target/rumour. Without the mega-thread we could all select the posts we want to read and ignore the others. Mega-thread doesn't offer that opportunity. I think I stopped reading it before it got to 10 pages.

Its not the mega-thread that's the problem. It's the abuse posters get from the mega-thread lovers for starting a new topic on a specific target/rumour. Without the mega-thread we could all select the posts we want to read and ignore the others. Mega-thread doesn't offer that opportunity. I think I stopped reading it before it got to 10 pages.

I am a megathread lover and I have never posted abuse at anyone who has started a new transfer target thread.