Training

So wot is the difference in meaning between there and their....

Glad you asked. There indicates a place as in, "I live here not there." It is the opposite of here. Their is the possessive of they, as in "They live there but it isn't their house." Here you want to indicate that the house belongs to them. They're is a contraction of they are, so that to say, "They're over there in their new house" means "They are over at that place in the new house that belongs to them."

Hope that helped..

Edited by fatzooma

I also did my work ex at the club, week in ticket office and week at training ground. Loved it. Ended up working for the ticket office in summer holidays and on match days, got me some money whilst still at school. And nope you can not watch the train anymore which is poo poo. Back in day when we had Carbone, Di Canio, Rudi etc I can remember been up there as young lad and after they had finished they would come over to groups of kids and have photos etc, I've got loads with me and loads of players it was a fantastic feeling to meet the players, shame really that supporters can not go up now.

Last time I went up I took my cousin when we had Brunt, Whalen, etc and we was able to watch them but since then no chance

Guest RuddyNora
lol, I wondered in there once out of curioisty when i had nothing better to do. I was stood in the car park watching from afar, Brian Laws was giving an interview, he looked over down to the car park to see this lonely, isolated figure eerily staring straight back at him. Steve Watson, Captain at the time happened to be on his way into the building, alongside Glen Whelan or someone like that, and shouted " Why arent you inside!?" with a big grin on his face. lol