T-Shirts T-Shirts T-Shirts

http://custom-vinyls...ng-no-text.html

Carlsberg doesn't do customer service, but if it did....

lol

See-ing as you do requests. :biggrin:

I bought this a while back, and I'd like to buy a similar one, but with a couple of alterations. I'd like WEDNESDAY without THE, in similar size text, and underneath in place of EST 1867, I'd like the words, Older, Bigger, Better in similar size text to EST 1867. Any chance you might do this?

shw091.gif

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

See-ing as you do requests. :biggrin:

I bought this a while back, and I'd like to buy a similar one, but with a couple of alterations. I'd like WEDNESDAY without THE, in similar size text, and underneath in place of EST 1867, I'd like the words, Older, Bigger, Better in similar size text to EST 1867. Any chance you might do this?

shw091.gif

gimme an hour or two :milan:

oh, we only do white Ts at the minute, blue ones are in the pipeline at some stage - white OK?

pssst, did you see the '5 points clear' one?

Edited by BobTheDogTheOwl

gimme an hour or two :milan:

oh, we only do white Ts at the minute, blue ones are in the pipeline at some stage - white OK?

pssst, did you see the '5 points clear' one?

I'd prefer blue, but white will do. Saw the 5 points in hand one, but I couldn't bring myself to buy anything with piggy Wilson on, if it had been something like the Mind The Gap t-shirt, which I think is superb, tben I might have bought it.

I'd prefer blue, but white will do. Saw the 5 points in hand one, but I couldn't bring myself to buy anything with piggy Wilson on, if it had been something like the Mind The Gap t-shirt, which I think is superb, tben I might have bought it.

all feedback is good feedback :biggrin:

UTO

older_bigger_better.jpg

something like that?

Just received the two T-Shirts I ordered and I'm delighted with them, my son was too, so much so that he's claimed one. The T-shirt itself is lovely quality and the sizing is perfect. I will be ordering the other one either today or tomorrow, I start work at 5 tonight, and I'm hoping to find the design your own T-shirt thread on here to see if there's anything else I can get you to do. :biggrin:

I also thought I'd post on the thread instead of using pm, because if other would be buyers see poistive feedback, it'll help in your sales.

Michael.