Wednesdayite Car Park Season Permits

Just looking at the Wednesdayite Car Park Season Permits and it's showing that there are only 35 left.

My missus normally gets me this as part of my birthday present in the first week of August and has never had a problem purchasing this in August.

Therefore, wondered if this is really 35 left and I should advise her to get it early or whether there is a limit of the actual permits and more people have purchased early this year?

Obviously pay on day is first come first served, but with training a U15's football team on a saturday morning I find it easier to have the pass for the home games.

Just wondered if anyone knew the answer ?

Just looking at the Wednesdayite Car Park Season Permits and it's showing that there are only 35 left.

My missus normally gets me this as part of my birthday present in the first week of August and has never had a problem purchasing this in August.

Therefore, wondered if this is really 35 left and I should advise her to get it early or whether there is a limit of the actual permits and more people have purchased early this year?

Obviously pay on day is first come first served, but with training a U15's football team on a saturday morning I find it easier to have the pass for the home games.

Just wondered if anyone knew the answer ?

35 is the number remaining from the original batch of 125 (being slightly more the total we sold last year), we will look to increase the area available for permits and we are exploring having marked bays to encourage better parking and utilisation of the site,

I expect he uptake to be around 50% up on last year given sales to date and number of new permits sold and also the increase in season ticket sales at the club.

Obviously the more permits we sell the less space we will have for match day parking , but permits will always have priroity.

I would however recommend buying early, ideally before the season starts

Edited by pahowl

Guest Deleted member

Yes

And if anyone is yet to get one - get one asap as there arent many left

If you want to park in the main car park you WILL need a permit for the season next year. We have sold THAT many.

Just to update there are now only 15 out of 175 available spaces left, we are looking into increasing the number available by having spaces marked out,but cannot guarantee any more at this stage,

Are these able to be collected at tomorrows game?

Yes if already ordered

Amazingly there was no standing water on the car park today, we were considering selling mooring space for boats and smaller spaces for canoes.

The line marking is coming on well and will, in our opinion, make parking for permit holders easier and will also stop the inconsiderate people blocking others in.

We have also spent many hours tidying the site, cutting the grass etc to make it look better.

Guest intercity0wl

Anyone?

Pickesd my Permit up on Tuesday night was told Membership would come seperate, and I know the w/ite car park is deffinatly open by 12 noon, but how much earlier than this it may be open I dont know. Sorry its a bit vague.