I take it everybody who ordered one of these award winning publications got one

Guest intercity0wl

Sheffield Wednesday's season finale matchday programme against Wycombe Wanderers has won a national award.

The Northern Programme Club Independent View has voted 'Wednesday' the May Programme of the Month winner having sifted through submissions from all four English divisions.

The Owls produced a 100-page, perfect-bound edition for the final game of what was a momentous promotion-winning campaign - and the programme sold in excess of 10,000 copies to take status as the club's best-selling programme in history.

Neil Patterson, editor of NPCIV, said: "The unrivalled Sheffield Wednesday matchday programme took the May honour due to its outstanding design and content which was the result of a great deal of effort and hard work by the editor and his team.

"There were so many features of this programme to commend, making it an easy decision for the judges."

Sheffield Wednesday's Director of Communications Trevor Braithwait added: "We are really pleased with this award.

"I would like to thank our programme partners, O Publishing, and everyone who contributed to making the Wycombe programme the huge success that it was - not least our supporters, who backed the project in such superb numbers."

0,,10304~10799522,00.jpg

BEST SELLING PROGRAMME IN THE CLUBS HISTORY

OWLSTALK SORTED IT

I THANK YOU

Owlstalk Shop