Many, many congratulations

A couple of days late but would just like to offer a huge congratulations on your promotion, I don't know one Sunderland fan who wanted Sheffield United to go up in your place at the weekend!

When you look at the success of Norwich and Southampton in the last couple of seasons too, lets just hope we have one of England's oldest, famous and greatest clubs back in the top flight where you belong sooner than later.

UTO!

Thanks for the best wishes mate, much appreciated.

Hope we can join you guys in the Prem soon.

By the way, got to say it but when you guys beat us 4-2 at Hillsborough in your promotion season, your support was amongst the best I've ever seen at Hillsborough. I remember the song "Keano" that rang out from the away end for about 10mins after halftime, sounded immense!!

Edited by TrickyTrev

Thanks I look forward to it. I've always had a good time in Sunderland the Stadium of Light is one of my favourite away trips.

I've got a lot of time for your club, your fans are fantastic and really passionate, you're much more likeable than the Barcodes, and my cousins missus is a Mackem too so I've always had a wee soft spot for you.