Sheffield Wednesday vs Preston North End - Video Of Pics

Sheffield Wednesday vs Preston North End

Matchday photos banged together in a video for you

Bang it in full screen and run at HD quality - especially these ones as there's a lot of wider shots

(I shot most of these from the West Stand upper as I wasn't feeling reyt well)

Music this time is 'Closer' by Sheffield band Polkadodge

Find out more about them here - http://www.sheffieldband.co.uk

Photos will be uploaded to official Sheffield Wednesday facebook shortly...

Owlstalk Shop

Guest intercity0wl

Very good pics as per, but can ya not make it a bit longer between the change of pictures, my eyes hurt trying to keep up, Oh and the background music noise. Apart from that superb.

PS - thanks for the feedback on the pics

I really wasn't feeling it that day - I was ill and knackered after a very late night the night before

lol

So I went and sat feeling sorry for myself in the West Stand upper with my 500mm Zoooooom lens and picked people off from there..

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Guest intercity0wl

The music's ok - Polkadodge are a good Sheffield band (you should always support local music !)

I can make the video's longer but I got complaints last time that they were way too long !

Ah your probably right, it must just my age, seems my eyes are like my taste in modern Music , they struggle to keep up these days, come to think of it most of parts of me struggle to keep up these days.

Good video......but only one shot of the dancing girls.....BOOOOOO

Also I never see myself, somehow that block in front of the Directors Box always gets missed, probably due to the

close proximity of the technical areas, tunnel etc. 4th official might take exception to a photographer wandering around

aimlessly snapping away.....oops !.....I meant taking beautifully composed shots.

And I enjoyed the music.

Guest polkadodge

Good video......but only one shot of the dancing girls.....BOOOOOO

Also I never see myself, somehow that block in front of the Directors Box always gets missed, probably due to the

close proximity of the technical areas, tunnel etc. 4th official might take exception to a photographer wandering around

aimlessly snapping away.....oops !.....I meant taking beautifully composed shots.

And I enjoyed the music.

Hey there,

Thanks for the comment mate. I'm the singer in the band. Also thanks for using us Neil!

Nah - I get loads of that section around the tunnel

I usually post em so surprised you mention that as a place I dont' get ?

Are you talking away end side of tunnel or home bench side ?

Home side about 6 rows down from Milan next to the aisle. I'll give you a wave on Monday if you spot me.

PS - thanks for the feedback on the pics

I really wasn't feeling it that day - I was ill and knackered after a very late night the night before

lol

So I went and sat feeling sorry for myself in the West Stand upper with my 500mm Zoooooom lens and picked people off from there..

lol

no truth in rumour that you kept a low profile due to tv coverage and possible benefits officers watching ?