Its gonna be like a race between 3 one legged asthmatic 90 yr oldss

The Blades are startin' to Sh*t themselves...Huddersfield are fvckin' up...and Wednesday?...Well god knows what we are gonna do...

The fat lady is cartin' her ar*e out and then wanderin' off stage again...

Wednesday fans were bouncing on Sunday, recovering on Monday , then wonderin' what the fv ck was happening midweek...

This is going to the wire my friends...its written in the stars...

Edited by asteener1867

We are poor..United are slightly better but nervy , Huddersfield are probably the best team out of the 3 of us but are short on bottle....Its gonna be down to who turns it around quickest....over to you Mr Jones....If United get one more bad result...the shoes will be off Wilson will be a pig..If we can get a result against Bury...which we should....and one more thing goes against the Pigs and Huddersfield...its gonna be down to sheer nerve and support...Wednesday Muller both of the other fvckers for support....

Forget he fckin' play offs...chase the Blades until they sh*t themselves like they did second half last Sunday.....

The dream is still alive Wednesday lads....For fcks ake get down there Tuesday night and frighten Bury to death...

Guest Distraught!

If i was a Huddesfield fan i would be still pretty confident looking at there run in.United have some very tricky away games.

flip me!

It's destined, isn't it?

Pigs in the play-off for us either two legs or the final.

Don't really fancy either prospect to be honest! :sad: