logging into wednesday player- tech issue

just wondering if any technical blue and white wizard can help, please?

I'm trying to log into Wednesday player using a 3g internet connection in Mozambique, tethered to my mac laptop using Easytether. This connection works pretty well- have been able to to get owlstalk and bbc website easily, bbc radio stations, youtube works (slowly), but the one thing I want is to be able to log into Wednesday player to listen to the game today.

When I try to log into my account, 'Uploading (0%)' comes up in the bottom left corner, the Chrome loading circle thing goes round slowly, and then this error message comes up:

Google Chrome could not load the webpage because secure-swfc.premiumtv.co.uk took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.

Here are some suggestions:

• Reload this webpage later.
  • Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
  • Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
  • If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to Applications > System Preferences > Network > Advanced > Proxies and deselect any proxies that have been selected

Is it the proxy server thing not working with the uploading? Very frustrating, can anyone solve this?

yep, use it all the time with a wifi connection for wp. Just realised I have the same problem logging into facebook with this tethered connection thing as well.... Anyone know why that is?

All I can suggest is that you turn it fully off and then back on. That has worked for me in the past re WP.

Pretty basic - sorry, otherwise.