Think the wheels have truly fallen off now!

I don't get to too many games as I work nights in Hereford.........but what a load of rubbish today! Madine is either not fit or at odds with everybody, Mike Jones and Bostock seem out of there depth and Lines was his usual anonymous self....J.J. plays in fits and starts (but we all know that), but can't do it all himself.

To be fair, the strikers had little or no service though.........60% of the possession and no linkup play between the back and the front...............no wonder we can't score! We REALLY do need some midfield inspiration from somewhere...MM needs to stump up and GM needs to get his finger out!

Things started to go wrong at Walsall, Marshall was played out of the game and we offered too little else......

Even after 50 years as a supporter I still hate derby games.....My brother's coming over from Amsterdam for the game and we will be there...I have to say that I am not looking forward to it at all, It could just about finish our chances of promotion because we could get absolutely hammered!!!....

NO, they're a bit wobbly like they have been all season to be honest but they're not off yet. Need servicing and a couple of spare parts but it can be put right even now. No time to waste though.

Edited by sal1

I don't get to too many games as I work nights in Hereford.........but what a load of rubbish today! Madine is either not fit or at odds with everybody, Mike Jones and Bostock seem out of there depth and Lines was his usual anonymous self....J.J. plays in fits and starts (but we all know that), but can't do it all himself.

To be fair, the strikers had little or no service though.........60% of the possession and no linkup play between the back and the front...............no wonder we can't score! We REALLY do need some midfield inspiration from somewhere...MM needs to stump up and GM needs to get his finger out!

Things started to go wrong at Walsall, Marshall was played out of the game and we offered too little else......

Even after 50 years as a supporter I still hate derby games.....My brother's coming over from Amsterdam for the game and we will be there...I have to say that I am not looking forward to it at all, It could just about finish our chances of promotion because we could get absolutely hammered!!!....

I'd go visit him in Amsterdam that weekend.

Guest alwaysaowl

been saying this now for weeks were not playing well getting the wins put had abit of luck on our side and said it would come back to bite us and it as.whats gone wrong we lost ben10 thats all and got bostock in dont understand.i know we should have got players in when the window was open and failed but megson said he was bringing some loan players in if its owt like bostock dont bother gm.madine as lost is way lowe cant hit the net doomed

Guest Tle1604

Really not looking forward to tuesday's game...... :unsure: ..You have to hand it to them "STEVENAGE"....The surprise team in our league??...1 defeat in 14 league games and creeping up the table......And i hate to mention it but looked what happend at there place??..... :sad: ...!st thing 1st ..id drop Madine??...Looks out ov sorts??...Start with O'grady and lowe......But we never looked right since Huddersfield match and not gettin Ben 10 just added to our worries??......Our goal difference is going to be a big factor aswell??....Thing is that opposing teams are now finding us out??.......But lets hope we can keep the wheels on the band wagon and push on??....Onwards and Upwards.....UTO.............FTB..............TCIO...........!!!!!!!!!!