4-3-3

Guest ionowl

And once again, Wednesday, we have embarrassed ourselves by playing flipping awful and throwing away another lead! I wasn't there today, but we need to do something about this results and performances; starting Tuesday night at home to Stevenage.

Put it on paper (yes I know that's not where we play football) but we are playing STEVENAGE! flipping STEVENAGE against SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY! Nobody outside league 1 or 2 has ever bleeding heard of Stevenage yet we'll treat them like they're Barcelona. Why will we go out there on Tuesday night with no attacking threat what-so-ever against a team who ripped us to shreds in September? We need to walk out onto Hillsborough's pitch on Tuesday, not with a striker who offers nothing to the team except one good goal scoring run, and not with a weak one dimensional side, but to go out there and put 5 past them like they did us. They will come here knowing they can get a result, lets make sure they don't by shoving the 5-1 thrashing that they gave us up their arseholes!

Lately, since BM's departure, we become a very flat, drab, unimaginative team with no spark except from a run with JJ and that seems to be our only outlet and source of attack in open play. When we have switched to 4-3-3 at home we have looked a lot (and I mean a LOT) more dangerous, with all 3 strikers linking well and the midfield and full backs joining in with the attacks. We dominate and put teams on the back foot with 4-3-3, why can't GM see this?

A team of;

----------------Weaver-----------------

Semi----Batth----Llera----Buxton--

----Lines---Semedo----Bostock----

-----JJ-----O'Grady-----Lowe/Clint--

That, to me, looks very dangerous and probably our best team at the moment. Bywater hasn't took his chance to secure no.1 and for me it has got to be Weaver. Bywater was embarrassed on Tuesday and again today due to his poor shot stopping. Bostock looked very very good when he switched into the middle last Saturday and the middle 3 here can be match-winners in different ways. Also, I don't care what people say about O'Grady, his job is not to score 20 goals a season; his job is to allow others to score goals and JJ, Lowe and Clint all have an eye for goal, but Madine looks uninterested and useless at the moment.

Also, before you all rip into me, I do know this is not FM2012 lol