Where is this much vaunted fitness?

As every other manager has said in my memory -GM set about putting the pre season squad thro the old fashioned running up hills etc

where is this superior fitness?

lost count how many times other teams seem to come good in the last ten minutes against us - so my question to the fitness guys out there are our training methods out of date?

As every other manager has said in my memory -GM set about putting the pre season squad thro the old fashioned running up hills etc

where is this superior fitness?

lost count how many times other teams seem to come good in the last ten minutes against us - so my question to the fitness guys out there are our training methods out of date?

No the problem is that when at home in the 2nd half we shoot towards the Kop which is downhill that's why our players always go back towards our own net they can only run uphill

true as i asked in the match thread before we conceded another one just how many percentage of free kicks are scored against us I bet it's bloody 50% with the keeper not even getting near the biuggers we;re aren't plaing against messi every week so how come the oppo always manage to get it on target and it goes in?