Advice needed

hi all. Have recently had an op which means I cant put my foot down to the ground for 6 weeks. Obviously this means probs for me getting into the ground.

Does anyone know of any facilities the club may have to help out ? Presume cant use disabled area but am desperate not to miss games.

hi all. Have recently had an op which means I cant put my foot down to the ground for 6 weeks. Obviously this means probs for me getting into the ground.

Does anyone know of any facilities the club may have to help out ? Presume cant use disabled area but am desperate not to miss games.

We've got a vacancy up front.

:biggrin:

If you're disabled (presumably a doctor's note would be enough to confirm it, rather than some kind of official license) then why wouldn't you be able to use the disabled area? That's what it's for!

Get in touch with the club, I'm sure they'll help you out.

If you ask nicely, you should be able to get into the disabled area without any trouble. We got put in there last year because my missus was 8 1/2 months pregnant (although the close-up view of Tango and friends nearly induced the birth three weeks early...)

If you ask nicely, you should be able to get into the disabled area without any trouble. We got put in there last year because my missus was 8 1/2 months pregnant (although the close-up view of Tango and friends nearly induced the birth three weeks early...)

Thanks for advice will try that