Promotion with plenty of goals

Guest JonTheOwl66

Last season we scored as many as MK Dons who finished fifth, but conceded only five less than Swindon who finished bottom. If we can get our goals against column down to around 50 from 67 we will be up there.

I'd be looking for more around 30-40 goals conceded.

Well Brighton won the league conceding 40 so if we could get anything around that then that would be amazing, provided we are doing the business at the other end. And when you look at some of the goals we shipped in: 5 at posh, 5 at Exeter, 4 at leyton then it shouldn't be too hard to get it down.

i gaurantee it will go like this

start off pretty poorly without scoring many but the defence will be tight but we will struggle for goals

we will strengthen in january to coinside this time with an upturn of form

we will grab second place with 2 games to go

then spend fairly big next summer

all good teams are built on a sound defence, i can see this being the best defence for 15 years and we will probably break a few of our in club records , the attack how it stands will obviously struggle

i gaurantee it will go like this

start off pretty poorly without scoring many but the defence will be tight but we will struggle for goals

we will strengthen in january to coinside this time with an upturn of form

we will grab second place with 2 games to go

then spend fairly big next summer

all good teams are built on a sound defence, i can see this being the best defence for 15 years and we will probably break a few of our in club records , the attack how it stands will obviously struggle

ffs.....you've spoilt it for us now ....

Last season we scored as many as MK Dons who finished fifth, but conceded only five less than Swindon who finished bottom. If we can get our goals against column down to around 50 from 67 we will be up there.

We shipped so many bad goals last season through basic errors, that will not happen this time GM will have our defence organised, then I reckon we need 2 more recognised strikers who I do think will not be long arriving, with a combined total of 35/40 goals from whoever plays in the striking roles promotion will be nailed on.

Guest Big Guns

When you get to my age you dribble all the time, but it does have its upside I have a lovely young nurse who wipes my chin, can't be bad can it ?

Yep grandad guns likes her too lol

Looking at the stats from last year Brighton scored 85 goals, with half of those coming from two players. If we can get over 30 from our forwards and then with midfield chipping in we will be well away. I can also see our defenders getting a few this year due to our focus on set pieces. If we score as much as last year we won't be far off.