Lewis Buxton

Guest UTO90

Guest Big Guns

Buxton isn't even in Austria..........do we know for certain he's injured?.........he might have got a late booking to Benidorm or summat.

I've heard hes of to the bcm in magaluf to see tinie tempah

Guest UTO90

UTO 90 - you my friend, are an utter berk ...

Football is about opinions, you may feel my opinion is wrong. That's fair enough, but why go too far and call people a berk? Your a typical owlstalk trouble causer

Guest Big Guns

Football is about opinions, you may feel my opinion is wrong. That's fair enough, but why go too far and call people a berk? Your a typical owlstalk trouble causer

He's a wrong un hackabusi he's called me all sorts in the past nowt as bad as a berk tho that's just pure evil that

Guest JonTheOwl66

He's a wrong un hackabusi he's called me all sorts in the past nowt as bad as a berk tho that's just pure evil that

:laugh:

'tis.

Buxton has had a pretty up and down career at Wednesday so I'm not sure if or where the word consistency comes in .

What he does do is offer us options and cover across the whole back four. In respect of the right back position I am more than comfortable with Semi at right back, personally I think Semi is much better footballer and extremeley pacey, something which we dont have much in the team in the moment.

No need to panic, if and when Buxton is fit he will need to fight for his place, the team wont be dimished if Lewis Buxton isnt playing in it.

Buxton has had a pretty up and down career at Wednesday so I'm not sure if or where the word consistency comes in .

What he does do is offer us options and cover across the whole back four. In respect of the right back position I am more than comfortable with Semi at right back, personally I think Semi is much better footballer and extremeley pacey, something which we dont have much in the team in the moment.

No need to panic, if and when Buxton is fit he will need to fight for his place, the team wont be dimished if Lewis Buxton isnt playing in it.

single handedly solved our long term left back problem last year. even more impressive when you consider we made allowances for Morrison, Spurr, Reynolds etc for playing out of position and having poor games..