New kits !

Guest danny wath owl

Guest intercity0wl

Any idea on who the new sponsor may be anyone ???

In the words of Rich the Owl, who gives a flying f**k, have you got nothing better to do than be bothered about which companies name will adorne the front of the shirt, there will one thats all that mattrrs.

In the words of an Owls suppoters, who would have a little bit of interest in who the sponsor may be, well all i can do is say that i did hear it is connected to the Motor trade or transport in some way, I have nothing to back up the reliability of his information, so please accept in advance my appologies for what is probably duff info.

The new away kit has been suspended, it does n't have a fire safety certificate.

Apparently Clachnacudine of the Scottish highland league played in the same silver we wish to adopt. Some nutter pointed a Laser at one of the Clachnacudine players weariing the silver kit and the level of magnification caused him to spontaneously combust. Lucky for the player a steward was on hand to squirt him with a CO2 extinguisher and avert disaster.

Obviously our security people are concerned about the rammifications of 4k shirts all ignitng at once on a crowded kop, particularly as some unscrupulous fans are known to be smuggling in Flags without the appropriate fire safety certificates.

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

The new away kit has been suspended, it does n't have a fire safety certificate.

Apparently Clachnacudine of the Scottish highland league played in the same silver we wish to adopt. Some nutter pointed a Laser at one of the Clachnacudine players weariing the silver kit and the level of magnification caused him to spontaneously combust. Lucky for the player a steward was on hand to squirt him with a CO2 extinguisher and avert disaster.

Obviously our security people are concerned about the rammifications of 4k shirts all ignitng at once on a crowded kop, particularly as some unscrupulous fans are known to be smuggling in Flags without the appropriate fire safety certificates.

That may give some of our players who dont want to put the effort in something to think about and the silver kit could work in our favour...

If a particular player doesnt seem interested we could simply point a laser at the shirt until they got mildly warm, if things didnt improve we could spontaneously combust them - thoughts anyone?

Edited by Spookone