New kits !

Guest danny wath owl

Guest danny wath owl

Any news or teasing pictures of new kits yet !

Come on deeejay?

Will the away kit be on sale for the last away game like last time ?

Uto ftb

Any news or teasing pictures of new kits yet !

Come on deeejay?

Will the away kit be on sale for the last away game like last time ?

Uto ftb

Last season's away kit went on sale 24th April, day of the Cardiff Away game.

Unless I've missed something not seen an image of anything yet. My own thought is because the club are holding it back until 2011/12 season's shirt sponsor is finalised/announced.

Guest bensonowl

The away kit is silver ... The only picture I have seen was when we could vote on the swfc website for our favourite

Guest intercity0wl

Hope its soon, sure it always costs us money cos people want to take them on their summer holidays

Agree, although It wont actually cost them any money from us, as we will be buying them as usual when they do appear.

But seeing as it is a way for the SWFC names to be seen around streets, the world over (for free) , plus its something the supporters actually want to spend their money on to do, its just another area where the club lag way behind some of its competitors.

Maybe yesterdays appointments by MM might just help bring this and other aspects of the club more upto date and profitable, as so many marketing opportunities seem to have passed this club for quite a few years now, due to the previous Board being clinically but not officially dead

Guest Bald Owl

New away kit grey without collar, home kit blue and white stripes with collar, away strip mid June home July. That news came to me from megastore on Saturday.

Whats the chances of either being released before june 5th ?

Hopefully the club have learn't lessons from the past, and the home shirt will be available soon enough so we can all wear it on our summer holidays, putting it on sale when everyone has already had their holiday must seriously damage sales.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

who cares about the kit FFS

Have you nowt better to do than discuss the kits. Not like there going to be pink next year is it?!?! Your all a bunch of losers.

There going to be blue and white. End of discussion

Not much else to talk about in fairness. You have a choice between kits, how many tickets have blades sold and has Madine got a problem. I'd pick kits every time.

Guest Bald Owl

who cares about the kit FFS

Have you nowt better to do than discuss the kits. Not like there going to be pink next year is it?!?! Your all a bunch of losers.

There going to be blue and white. End of discussion

If you don't wanna read it don't open the thread, end of. Mind you, you must be interested because nobody is daft enough to read something their not interested in!