Where will our next points come from?

Guest mozzyblue

Guest mozzyblue

I cannot see where we are going to pick up our next points playing how we did last night.

I have never come out of a game feeling so dejected and down on football. Not even winning the England first goalscorer sweep at work cause raise a smile. I was still angry this morning driving to work and couldn't even put the radio on.

So, where do you feel confident enough to say we will pick points up from?

Thanks Megson, look what you are doing to us? Time to walk away son.

Thanks for you "efforts", but you are clearly not up to the job and are out of your depth.

I cannot see where we are going to pick up our next points playing how we did last night.

I have never come out of a game feeling so dejected and down on football. Not even winning the England first goalscorer sweep at work cause raise a smile. I was still angry this morning driving to work and couldn't even put the radio on.

So, where do you feel confident enough to say we will pick points up from?

Thanks Megson, look what you are doing to us? Time to walk away son.

Thanks for you "efforts", but you are clearly not up to the job and are out of your depth.

Could you shed some light on home you've come to that conclusion please? :blink:

Guest mozzyblue

Could you shed some light on home you've come to that conclusion please? :blink:

Are you for real???????????

Have you seen the performances that megson has been able to get out of these players????? He is not able to get them motivated, or to play the simple things in a game. He is clueless and last night was one of the most awful games of footy I have seen in years and years.

He is not up to it. Surely you can see this?

Are you for real???????????

Have you seen the performances that megson has been able to get out of these players????? He is not able to get them motivated, or to play the simple things in a game. He is clueless and last night was one of the most awful games of footy I have seen in years and years.

He is not up to it. Surely you can see this?

He's taken a club to the Premiership and Managed a club in the Premiership yet he is out of his depth with us?

Edited by EcclesallOwl

Guest scott_andrew_william

Yeah because it's Megsons fault players can't pass a ball ten yards, maybe they should try pressing A instead of X?

He's taken a club to the Premiership and Managed a club in the Premiership yet he is out of his depth with us?

Well said.

These anti Megson threads are laughable. Some are living in cloud cuckoo land if they think they can attract someone with a better pedigree.

Megson is/will have a tough time with this shower that he has inherited. But he is not a bottler.

Leave him to it, for better or worse IMO.

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Not sure we'll beat Colchester but I think we'll beat Tranmere, they looked pretty poor other night at Oldham and there best defender (Goodison I think his name is) is suspended.