my season ticket

Guest owl286

i have a season ticket but i have to go abroad for work so i will miss the rest of the season i would hate to see it go to waste so is it possible to change the name on the st card to my friends name any help please

i have a season ticket but i have to go abroad for work so i will miss the rest of the season i would hate to see it go to waste so is it possible to change the name on the st card to my friends name any help please

If your friend is the same category as you (i.e. an adult using an adult season ticket), then you are fine to just allow him to use it. If he is a different category (i.e. an adult using a 'senior') then you just need to contact the ticket office to arrange and pay any difference due.

my season ticket is a cat c its a dole one dose this matter cos i have given it him before and he got asked for id on the turn style so he was refused so any help would be great

my season ticket is a cat c its a dole one dose this matter cos i have given it him before and he got asked for id on the turn style so he was refused so any help would be great

Yes - if he is not eligible for a 'community' season ticket then he cannot use your ticket.

You can arrange with the ticket office to pay the difference for the remainder of games and he will be able ot use it then?

Yes - if he is not eligible for a 'community' season ticket then he cannot use your ticket.

You can arrange with the ticket office to pay the difference for the remainder of games and he will be able ot use it then?

yes he is eligible for a community ticket he is also on dole do u know how much it is to change the name for rest of season

yes he is also on the dole so he is eligible for a community ticket how much would it be to change name for the rest of the season

Then it's fine. He can use your ticket as long as he takes ID showing he is eligible for a 'community' ticket with him to show on the turnstile every match.

If you'd like to be sure, please contact the ticket office.

Edited by Deejayone

Then it's fine. He can use your ticket as long as he takes ID showing he is eligible for a 'community' ticket with him to show on the turnstile every match.

If you'd like to be sure, please contact the ticket office.

do i still need to change the name on the season ticket or can he just use his id that proves he is eligible for a community ticket

It's fine. He can use your ticket as long as he takes ID showing he is eligible for a 'community' ticket with him to show on the turnstile every match.

so as long as he has id to prove that he is eligible for cat c it dosent matter what name is on the season ticket