I think Irvine Should Stay

Guest sotonowl

No problem. The football under Irvine makes you that way.

My wife is thinking of getting me sectioned.

:st2:

Well who'll take the dogs out if she does

Nothing mental about this tune.

Agreed. I hope MM has got it on his CD in his car.

Maybe the players could have it on the gheto blaster in the changing room before Tuesday night?

Come on Alan - it could save your job.

*Promised to take the dogs out at 2:00pm. The wife is marking school work so it will be Billy no Mates. Currently doing a big walk - 5th day in a row - be back later*

** I'll have that song in my head all the way around now **

Guest KOPMATSR

I said after the Charlton game not to get carried away and that Irvine was still utter wannk and every single one of you, including you ReadingOwl, told me to shut up. Two games later I am deeply upset to say "I told you so". Irvine cannot stay, he was a mistake from the beggining and I don't think he is any better than Laws or Sturrock (SACKED managers) at all.

Sadly, if we win our next game then the AI fan club will be strong in numbers again

Guest Triplej2

I said after the Charlton game not to get carried away and that Irvine was still utter wannk and every single one of you, including you ReadingOwl, told me to shut up. Two games later I am deeply upset to say "I told you so". Irvine cannot stay, he was a mistake from the beggining and I don't think he is any better than Laws or Sturrock (SACKED managers) at all.

Sadly, if we win our next game then the AI fan club will be strong in numbers again

ABSOLUTELY STAGGERING.