Lets get serious

I thought THE RADIATOR had a really good second half but lets get real he was all over the place early doors. Anyinsah outjumped, outpaced and outmuscled THE RADIATOR for much of the first period. Morrison was partly at fault for the first goal failing to put a challenge in and Danny Jones was way out of position upfield leaving Purse to try and cover the left side and giving the penalty away. Ok Purse was awful first half with some mistakes (ones he makes far too often) but I think its unfair to lay all the blame on him whilst beatifying THE RADIATOR. THE RADIATOR was perhaps a 6/10 first half and Purse a 5/10.

THE RADIATOR came good second half but Purse played a lot better despite his confidence being knocked by the boo boys. Im not his bioggest fan but I think Purse never gives less than 100% hes nothing if not an honest player.

Morrison and THE RADIATOR along with Reynolds may well make up 3 of the new back four eventually but they will all need some settling in time. If Reynolds lives up to the hype then he will most likely tie down the LB spot with THE RADIATOR and Morrison at CB leaving Buxton to return into the RB position. If this was pre-saeson they would have time to gel but at this half way stage of the season it leaves us needing a bit of a miracle now for automatic promotion and a playoff spot is more realistic.

Up front Heff is certainly starting to look at least an impact player but hasnt done the business yet in a full game and thats why the current front two will most likely continue to start. The same goes fro JJ. He made a huge difference yesterday but he was fresh whilst the opposition had played a full half so legs were tiring. When JJ starts he rarely lasts a full game let alone look fit second half. Therefore JJ for me is another impact player. This just leaves the new boy to see in action. Not for me the up front 20 a season poacher we are after but we havent seen him yet. Id have liked us to have gambled on one big signing upfront but looks like were done now in that department.

Guest scott_andrew_william

Don't think Purse should wear the shirt again, experience my arse, he's still crap. THE RADIATOR, had a poor first five minutes, but it's his first home game, after that he was top. Purse was still crap in the second half.

Why purse was even on the pitch in the second half, I will never know. Weaver for captain.