I wish we'd done our homework better.

I think if we had gone in at 2-1 at half time we may not have seen the same 2nd half performance.

The fact we were 2 down and missed a pen made him think "go for it". It worked really, we hammered them and were unlucky not to take the 3 points.

Also if I were AI I would be raging at the players. How can the same team destroy brizzle city and then play so poo at home for 45 mins?!?!

Not sure if he really did think "go for it". Listening to AI's interview yesterday the Teale/JJ sub was tactical but he took Mellor off because he'd taken a knock - and I'm not quite sure a straight swap of Teale for JJ can really be considered going for it especially considering the shape of the team stayed the same.

We would probably have been able to know more what his attitude was if Mellor wasn't injured, maybe he'd have gone with 3 upfront, but past experience tells me otherwise.

Guest Sheff Owl

We should be starting games like we did the second half - there is NO EXCUSE for being sloppy, slow and having no urgency in the first half.

The second half we was quicker, we seemed to have urgency and we was attacking and the pressure on them was high...

So if that was from an Irvine rant at them...maybe an idea, i know it's out there and all that but how about you starting the matches like that?

When you are 0-0 there is no reason for having zero urgency for example the ball goes out for a throwing and we just seem to take our time, wait for EVERYONE to get back in position and then take it - flip me be quicker in EVERYTHING YOU DO - it does not matter if it's the 1st minute.