OWLSTALK - PLAYER 4 SPONSORSHIP - DONE !!

Here's a list of those who have donated so far towards the fourth player sponsorship who will be entered into a draw for match tickets, a chance to meet the players, and the players actual seasons matchworn shirt

• Grandad
  • Lad
  • Beatson
  • Shabba
  • JerseyOwl
  • IGM1
  • Arthur Bach
  • Harriet
  • Kenny
  • Plop
  • Marconi
  • Gingerknob1
  • Briscoe Inferno
  • Reading Owl
  • Southport DC
  • Captowl

Hi all,

We've decided to start sponsoring as many players as possible at SWFC - starting with the new signings

So.....

The donations system is now geared up for you to chuck something in so we can sponsor players

Let's face it - this could be a promotion winning season and there's gonna be some future SWFC legends at our club so this season is a GREAT season to kick this off !

In return all those who chuck something in will be put into a lucky dip for matchday tickets and an opportunity to meet the player and to win his match worn shirt

Every time we get enough to sponsor a player I'll contact SWFC and say the Owlstalk Community are wanting another player and we cough up and they do the deal with the shirt/tickets

Everyone who's chucked in goes into the draw and we send the lucky winners down for a day out at the club, meet the players, get the match worn shirt (signed if you want) etc

It's a good way for us as a community to start building our profile up within the fanbase and for us to help the club financially - as well as having a bit of fun too

The more we raise - the more players we sponsor

Any remaining money goes to charity (we need to decide on one - obvious one being Childrens Hospital)

Deal ?

Good !

CLICK THE DONATIONS LINK !!

DONATIONS LINK - http://www.owlstalk.....php?app=donate

If you would like to help us sponsor players (during our promotion season !) then click the sponsorship donation link below and get chipping in ! You'll be entered into the draw as well as helping us sponsors as many players as possible !

SPONSORSHIP DONATIONS - http://www.owlstalk.....php?app=donate

Owlstalk Shop

:biggrin: I can see owls talk becoming great here

i see us bringing in money for the club regulary, having a real say... becoming that link milan was on about

the true link from community to club.

I can also see a owlstalk only promotion party happening.... :ph34r:

and i can see a newsletter! :biggrin:

or maybe i am just rambling from beer...