staff sgt Karl

Guest normski

He was on the pitch the other week. Presented the match ball I think ?

What a top man

Proud of him and a sheffielder at that!!

And even better an owl I think.

Anyone know if staff sgt Karl,who just got the George medal is Wednesdayite,would love to think he was. What a lovely guy,an inspiration.

Yes he is a WEDNESDAYITE and what a bloke he is. I too am in the Army but i could never do his job (bomb disposal) i think he diffused something like 140+ devices in 6 months.

I take my hat off to them ATO boys.

They are real heros.

Yes he is a WEDNESDAYITE and what a bloke he is. I too am in the Army but i could never do his job (bomb disposal) i think he diffused something like 140+ devices in 6 months.

They are real heros.

And such modesty,wish I had been there to se him.Top bloke ,as you all are,

They are real heros.

I'm sure it said 136 devices without the full EOD suit :ohmy:

Yes - he was presented to the crowd at a home match earlier this year (forgot which one) but when the announcer said the amount of devices diffused (more than anyone else in the British Army) even the away supporters rose to their feet and applaud.

We own a great deal of gratiitude to all people of the Armed Forces & their families.

BTW - what regiment are you a Sargeant in Dronny ?

Guest Woz1867

Sod being ATO those lads get beasted daily. Sp

eaking of Army lads my mate is a match official on the 28th vs Yeovil hes a collegue of mi

ne. i wont say which match official he is.. Karl Lee is actually a Warrant officer. I know this because hes on BBC News now.

I'm sure it said 136 devices without the full EOD suit :ohmy:

Yes - he was presented to the crowd at a home match earlier this year (forgot which one) but when the announcer said the amount of devices diffused (more than anyone else in the British Army) even the away supporters rose to their feet and applaud.

We own a great deal of gratiitude to all people of the Armed Forces & their families.

BTW - what regiment are you a Sargeant in Dronny ?

I'm a Staff Sergeant In the Artillery

What a man. Got to have some MASSIVE knackers to even think about doing that job.

They should be on more money as should anyone serving in a war zone.

They are on a LOT more money than the average soldier, which they deserve. However i do know from experience of serving with these boys they don't do it for the cash, They are a different breed and calibre of men. They are given loads of respect by all other serving members of the forces, and rightly so...

They are on a LOT more money than the average soldier, which they deserve. However i do know from experience of serving with these boys they don't do it for the cash, They are a different breed and calibre of men. They are given loads of respect by all other serving members of the forces, and rightly so...

Well whatever it is they (and you lads) get it should be more :biggrin: .

Sod being ATO those lads get beasted daily. Sp

eaking of Army lads my mate is a match official on the 28th vs Yeovil hes a collegue of mi

ne. i wont say which match official he is.. Karl Lee is actually a Warrant officer. I know this because hes on BBC News now.

Yep since his action he has been promoted, good lad.