Boxing Day agaisnt Tranmere transport

Hey guys

Just managed to but Tranmere away tickets for boxing day but theres no ICO tickets left.

Does anyone know if the ground is near Birkenhead Train station

Or has anyone got any spare train tickets or spare minibus spaces etc going spare

I know its a long shot but if ya know any other ways to get there then please let me know ASAP

Hey guys

Just managed to but Tranmere away tickets for boxing day but theres no ICO tickets left.

Or has anyone got any spare train tickets or spare minibus spaces etc going spare

I know its a long shot but if ya know any other ways to get there then please let me know ASAP

Greenways are running a couple of buses, could be full now but worth a try.

Call Nigel on 07776 313249

Hey guys

if you can get to the bust station you come out of that, through the shopping centre/arcade thingy, turn right onto a road called Borough Road and just keep on walking till you hit the ground (15/20 minutes)

train station will be a bit pointless if this is true

i know that this is of absolutely no assistance but there aren't any trains on boxing day mate.

but it's closer to Rock Ferry station, just turn right as you leave station and walk up till you see the ground

Hey guys