Thought I'd Share This

Just posted this to a mate, she's a Man Utd fan and runs our predictions league at work. Only just dawned on me how much things have changed in such a short period of time!

Hi Ang,

Thought I'd share some good news at last. After 15 years of doom and gloom, things are starting to look brighter for SWFC again.

Today, at an EGM, convened to ratify Milan Mandaric as Chairman, and new owner, of Sheffield Wednesday Football Club, the club's immediate future was secured. Mandaric was elected in unanimously by shareholders (including myself) with a yes vote of 99.7%.

Not only do we have a new owner, but by the end of tomorrow, after we've paid our remaining tax debt, we'll be a debt free football club. Yes, that's right, we'll be richer than Man Utd!

We now sit comfortably in an automatic promotion spot, a point above our nearest rival, coming back into form on the back of a 6-2 victory, and with a transfer kitty to spend in January.

Our rivals from across the city, are plummeting towards relegation to the league we'll be promoted from, have just lost their manager to Wales, can't find a buyer, and are £69million in debt.

Does it get any better? Well actually it does.

1)I successfully predicted a 1-0 win to Man Utd last night and

2)I'm out with all my mates in Sheffield on Friday night for our annual boys' Christmas do, and they're nearly all Blades fans. After the stick they've given me these last few years, I can't wait!

My only real worry now is that in 2-3 seasons' time, I'll no longer be able to brag about us playing "proper" football because we'll be poncing around in the Champions' League, with our star striker diving in the box like a Mexican on a springboard.

If only football was like it used to be………...

Nice one, Every United fan i see now dose not want to talk about Football, so funny they took their eye of there Own club concentrating on us all the time and now they have to concentrate on UTD they are all malfunctioning im surprised they are not leaping like lemmings :)

Nice one, Every United fan i see now dose not want to talk about Football, so funny they took their eye of there Own club concentrating on us all the time and now they have to concentrate on UTD they are all malfunctioning im surprised they are not leaping like lemmings :)

Great innit?

Ang does not exist does she???

Only when i see a photo of Ang sat on your lap sporting a Wednesday shirt will i believe Ang exists.

Might be possible. She says she has a soft spot for Wednesday. Again, I'll provide feedback on the soft spot after the office party hehe