Anyone who was on the 2115 from Nottingham on saturday

Guest owlowl83

Guest owlowl83

Hi All

Was anyone on here on the 2115 from Nottingham and saw the lad get arrested for absolutely nothing. The copper who nicked him was clearly after the easy overtime and unfortunately a fellow owl had to pay the price. I have emailed the British Transport this morning and I hope anyone who was on the train and witnessed it should do the same.

Guest owlowl83

Was this the bloke that was swearing a bit?

No the guy was not swearing, there was a young chavy kid who it looked like they arrested but then he was on the train so he must have been de-arrested.

Hi All

Was anyone on here on the 2115 from Nottingham and saw the lad get arrested for absolutely nothing. The copper who nicked him was clearly after the easy overtime and unfortunately a fellow owl had to pay the price. I have emailed the British Transport this morning and I hope anyone who was on the train and witnessed it should do the same.

Are you a bystander or a mate?

Guest owlowl83

Does it make a difference if he's looking for witnesses?

Im a bystander but recognise the lad who got knicked from previous away games. We spoke to one of his mates who stayed on the train after and they seemed a decent set of lads.There were two lasses sat across from us who also said he did nothing wrong so hopefully they decided to make a complaint too.

Guest owlowl83

I doubt he will even be looking for witnesses. They will no doubt caution him for drunken disorderly before letting him go and catch an expensive taxi home at 3am knowing full well they have earnt there overtime and double time rates. They get away with treating football fans like scum and they seemed over the top all day even at 11am when we arrived into Nottingham station.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

damn reyt, me and thee outside the south stand on Wednesday, I'll be in my Aquascutum cap and stone island jacket

Three rules

1) No hair pulling, yours is receding enough

2) No punches to the face, some of us have bosses who aren't understanding

3) No biting

Guest Deleted member

I don't do rules. Hard core me.

I'll be wearing my George jeans, officers club polo shirt and my Wednesday scarf

Less one One of away trips.

Avoid the police at footy matches user all possible circumstances.

1) They have no sense of humor.

2) They are known to randomly pick on people if they don't like the look of you.

3) Try and avoid the police at ALL costs !

:biggrin:

oh and 4 ) try and avoid the police at ALL costs.

Guest Deleted member

Less one One of away trips.

Avoid the police at footy matches user all possible circumstances.

1) They have no sense of humor.

2) They are known to randomly pick on people if they don't like the look of you.

3) Try and avoid the police at ALL costs !

oh and 4 ) try and avoid the police at ALL costs.

5. try to avoid sharing a lift with people who think a 2 hour cross London public transport marathon is preferable to driving the last 7 miles...

Guest BirdonaMaguire

5. try to avoid sharing a lift with people who think a 2 hour cross London public transport marathon is preferable to driving the last 7 miles...

:laugh: