Season Ticket Usage

Guest britmod_owl

Guest britmod_owl

What are the rules regarding season tickets and other people using them? I have a spare adult season ticket for saturday and want to go with one of my mates but it is my girlfriends so will come up as a man using a womans. Is this allowed or can we get it swapped for the one game? I need someone to drive for the saturday game and dont have any other female shef wed fans in hull that could come with me to do that.

What are the rules regarding season tickets and other people using them? I have a spare adult season ticket for saturday and want to go with one of my mates but it is my girlfriends so will come up as a man using a womans. Is this allowed or can we get it swapped for the one game? I need someone to drive for the saturday game and dont have any other female shef wed fans in hull that could come with me to do that.

Go to ticket office and ask them for a match ticket. They will do a swap. Iv done it loads of times

Guest britmod_owl

Thanks russy, can anyone from the club confirm these, just don't want to risk getting the ticket taken off us.

Thanks russy, can anyone from the club confirm these, just don't want to risk getting the ticket taken off us.

The official line is that you should go to the ticket office and they will issue you with a new ticket for your mate and cancel the entitlement on the season card. There won't be a charge for this as long as the new ticket is in the same ageband / category as the season card.

As the ground rules state that tickets are non transferable there will always be a chance that a turnstile operator may refuse you entry - better to make sure rather than be disappointed...

Chris.

Guest britmod_owl

Cheers mate will I need proof that the season ticket holder is allowing this as obviously she won't be at the ground and the ticket could have been stolen etc...