Wednesday signed ball

Not sure If I want to sell it or not but offers please?

I have a mitre fluro flair ball Posted Image like this except it has the old Premiership lion bad in the middle. It is signed by the entire first team squad from Danny Wilson's first pre season in charge (Di Canio, Carbone, Jonk, Sanetti, Rudi, Alexandersson etc and by Shreeves and Wilson)

Im not for certain selling it, I figure its as worth as much as someone will pay so im seeing what it would be worth to people. Its my most cherished piece of Wednesday memorabilia so id be gutted to part with it but if its an offer I can;t refuse.

I also have an official mitre ball with itv digital printed in the middle signed by the entire squad from that season (believe 2002-2003) signed by the likes of Donnelly, Ekoku, Pressman, Yorath etc

Im not for certain selling it, I figure its as worth as much as someone will pay so im seeing what it would be worth to people. Its my most cherished piece of Wednesday memorabilia so id be gutted to part with it but if its an offer I can;t refuse.

I also have an official mitre ball with itv digital printed in the middle signed by the entire squad from that season (believe 2002-2003) signed by the likes of Donnelly, Ekoku, Pressman, Yorath etc

don't think your going to get that kind of offer mate, think you'd be lucky to get £50 tops

Not sure If I want to sell it or not but offers please?

I have a mitre fluro flair ball Posted Image like this except it has the old Premiership lion bad in the middle. It is signed by the entire first team squad from Danny Wilson's first pre season in charge (Di Canio, Carbone, Jonk, Sanetti, Rudi, Alexandersson etc and by Shreeves and Wilson)

true fan :biggrin: