Wednesdayites

Guest 1.8.6.7

Guest 1.8.6.7

I would just like to say "well done" to those that have left my grand-daughter in tears.

I hope that the comments about me and my grand-daughter made a few people laugh.

The real Wednesdayites know that we don't laugh at our own, you're an Owl, you look after Owls.

I'm very disappointed by the comments and upset to see my grand-daughter in tears.

I hope you're happy.

Up The Wednesday

I would just like to say "well done" to those that have left my grand-daughter in tears.

I hope that the comments about me and my grand-daughter made a few people laugh.

The real Wednesdayites know that we don't laugh at our own, you're an Owl, you look after Owls.

I'm very disappointed by the comments and upset to see my grand-daughter in tears.

I hope you're happy.

Up The Wednesday

Maybe you're own offspring should have taught her to be nice in company.

The language coming out of her mouth/keyboard must make you very proud.

*and IITIIU is not a word!*

Edited by Weshallovercome

Guest ArbourOwl

Fan like this do my head in. People come on here chat about every thing Wednesday and they get abuse for it. It's a truely shocking state of affair's and you should be ashamed of yourself. Im all for a bit of banter but ffs there's a time and a place.......

I think it's about this site should start banning people, Its getting out of order.

1.8.6.7 you should be ashamed of yourself......