Going on the Scunthorpe End?

Guest intercity0wl

I had thought about this....What you think? Its been ages since ive sat in the home end at an away game.

No seats on the home end at scunny, standing only

Guest Walkley_Owl

No seats on the home end at scunny, standing only

Wrong, there is only one terrace at Scunny now.

Evening Telegraph stand is your best bet, they share it with away fans

Grove Wharf stand is normally split with away fans (two blocks of seats) Telegraph stand is most expensive in ground and includes family area up towards home standing end.

If i was you i would try and get in Telegraph stand, not so many idiot Scunny Chavs, i would not reccomend Standing end.

After yesterdays game v man City i would imagine they are close to selling out.

Guest Walkley_Owl

Grove Wharf stand is normally split with away fans (two blocks of seats) Telegraph stand is most expensive in ground and includes family area up towards home standing end.

If i was you i would try and get in Telegraph stand, not so many idiot Scunny Chavs, i would not reccomend Standing end.

After yesterdays game v man City i would imagine they are close to selling out.

erm

about the AMS stand

"This stand houses away supporters, with a maximum capacity of 1,678. However extra away seating is often made available for games such as local derbies, by sectioning off an area of the Evening Telegraph Stand"

erm

about the AMS stand

"This stand houses away supporters, with a maximum capacity of 1,678. However extra away seating is often made available for games such as local derbies, by sectioning off an area of the Evening Telegraph Stand"

It is the Grove wharf stand they section off for extra away fans, not the telegraph stand.

Guest intercity0wl

No im not NER, NER.

Guest clumber58

I've got a ticket for the "Grove Wharf Corner", which is the extra bit that they allow when there are lots of away fans.

The last twice we played at Glanford Park I just turned up and paid on the day and sat with home fans in the Telegraph Stand. It's the side where the TV cameras are. Most expensive tickets, but no hassle or sign of trouble.

Guest stingray67

I've got a ticket for the "Grove Wharf Corner", which is the extra bit that they allow when there are lots of away fans.

The last twice we played at Glanford Park I just turned up and paid on the day and sat with home fans in the Telegraph Stand. It's the side where the TV cameras are. Most expensive tickets, but no hassle or sign of trouble.

I got Grove Wharf tickets too . I,d pay on the gate mate.

Edited by stingray67

Anyone siting with the scunny fans on Wednesday?

If so what stand you going in and are you paying on the gate?

dont do it!

sat in the home end when we played Newcastle. has to be the single worst experience of my life. ended up sitting right in the middle of the die hards. they were stood up all game chanting geordie songs. we felt so inimidated we had to clap when they played well so not to lose face. i spent most of the game looking not at the game but at the wednesday fans to my left wishing i was with them.