Going on the Scunthorpe End?

Guest East_Dene_Owl

I'm up for it!

Reet we'll meet up top left of goal and when I shout We're All Wednesday aren't we???? we'll charge the fookers.

Wednesday aggro Wednesday aggro ello ello Wednesday aggro... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yeah it was, just missed a kid.

They also smashed Yates up in donny a few years back too, was walking past while at work and donny fans came down wood st and started throwing bottles at the windows, Scunny then absolutly trashed Yates and got marched down to bell vue through town centre off the piggys! Edited by jtswfc1

Guest bigandy

I doubt it, it is a school night after all!!

Was it Sflaphorpe who put the Travellers windows through a few years ago???

Yeah it was, just missed a kid.

I remember seeing this. It was the night of the FA Cup replay wasn't it?

We were walking down to Hillsborough and just as we got to that gym (Fitness First?) on the other side of the road from the Travellers a load of Scunny 'Lads' came running down the street and smashed in the window, I think they scarpered straight away though.

Edited by bigandy

We were walking down to Hillsborough and just as we got to that gym (Fitness First?) on the other side of the road from the Travellers a load of Scunny 'Lads' came running down the street and smashed in the window, I think they scarpered straight away though.

Miserable night that was as well. Macleans lob to get that replay was an absolute peach though, most of the chaps around me had left before that too.

Guest East_Dene_Owl

They did run off just as Gate mob came out to give em a bashing. :rolleyes:

Guest Walkley_Owl

Miserable night that was as well. Macleans lob to get that replay was an absolute peach though, most of the chaps around me had left before that too.

MacLean?

Guest intercity0wl

Just phoned scunny ticket office apparently their not selling tickets on the gate and you caint buy them unless your registered on their database.

So dont look like im going!!!!

Makes you wonder what it would be like if and when this clubs gets some real on field success and many more want to travel away. One of the instances where having a S/T is a must to just about guarantees getting tickets