Going on the Scunthorpe End?

Guest intercity0wl

I know mate had a season ticket since I were ten, just left it to late to get tickets!

Was not aimed at you pal, was just a generalisation of one of the benefits of having a S/T

They also smashed Yates up in donny a few years back too, was walking past while at work and donny fans came down wood st and started throwing bottles at the windows, Scunny then absolutly trashed Yates and got marched down to bell vue through town centre off the piggys!

Strange they also smashed up the sportsman against united. I think they left the ground 20 minutes early and turned it over. One of my mates whose a pig was in there at the time and had his arm sliced open from flying glass!!!

Strange they also smashed up the sportsman against united. I think they left the ground 20 minutes early and turned it over. One of my mates whose a pig was in there at the time and had his arm sliced open from flying glass!!!

I didnt even think Sflaphorpe had a hooligan element.

Wonder if we will recieve a welcoming party tonight? lol

Guest intercity0wl

Safe journey. We will welcome you in Farmhouse gladly, if you are buying!

Is it definatly no colour's in there there my friend ?, as i really dont fanct a quick change at the car this weather Edited by intercity0wl

Guest Sunny Scunny

Is it definatly no colour's in there there my friend ?, as i really dont fanct a quick change at the car this weather

Away colours not a prob in Farmhouse bud.

Guest Sunny Scunny

Your in luck, there's one on the approach to the ground.

Walking distance 2mins. A KFC, and a Maccy D, and a Deep pan pizza, and a Tom & Jerrys. Get tanked up pal!