Online Shop January Sale

Guest CampbellOwl-36

I love the ease of which you can navigate through the online shop and the detail in the pictures of every product. Beats the old medocell one hands down in my opinionA massive well done to Deejayone, Chris and everyone else who was involved in making it.UTO

I love the ease of which you can navigate through the online shop and the detail in the pictures of every product. Beats the old medocell one hands down in my opinionA massive well done to Deejayone, Chris and everyone else who was involved in making it.UTO

2nd that.... must admit it wa a piece of wee wee ordering.

Thanks for reply deejayone , ive been down to shop today and purchased a few goodies, used my teamcard points and some cash. Would be nice to get it up and running online though for the future. Its not exactly hard for me to get to shop but living in barnsley it is a half hour drive and id imagine its even more diffucult for some wednesdayites that live much further afield or dont have a car. Ive got to say over the last 6 months our online shop and the offical website have improved drastically! Main thing id like to see next is updates to the Downloads section of offical site , seems to have been empty ages now.

Guest CampbellOwl-36

Yes, indeed.

I asked that question about 2 months ago and was told that there wouldn't be sufficient sales to justify ordering them.If they are available now though i would be interested in buying them definately.