KOP seating plan so i can see where they have put my under 8

http://shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk/

click to buy tickets for any home game, click on the block to see what the view is like, then click on select seats to see exactly where the seats are within the block.

What do you think they might have done to your family?

I'm not sure because of the odd shape of our KOP wether seats directly behind one an other carry the same number i.e. does row 20 seat 125 sit exactly in front of row 21 seat 125 or because of the staggered way each row begins may there be a difference by the time we get to the middle of the KOP. if they do fall in line then i'm going to have 2 under 8s sitting well away from the rest of us. p.s. thanks to above posters for info

I'm not sure because of the odd shape of our KOP wether seats directly behind one an other carry the same number i.e. does row 20 seat 125 sit exactly in front of row 21 seat 125 or because of the staggered way each row begins may there be a difference by the time we get to the middle of the KOP. if they do fall in line then i'm going to have 2 under 8s sitting well away from the rest of us. p.s. thanks to above posters for info

They are together

Posted Image

They are together

Posted Image

Thanks for that, it does mean that i will possibly have two under 8s sitting away from the rest of the party in the row behind and four seats sideways. i know that doesn't seem far but a 7 year old and a five year old [both girls] and i've seen the four burly chaps sitting in the seats between. Not to worry, the clubs done the best it can for us and we will sort something out UTO and WTID. p.s. the four burly chaps are all softies realy and would probably make very good baby sitters on match days :biggrin: