Poor Choice at Megastore

Having visited the Megastore yesterday, I was shocked at how thin the range of products has become.

I went in for two items:-

1 To buy a scarf to give to a small bar in rural France which has all the French main teams but only 2 from England - Man U and Liverpool - as my friends from Sheffield now live there, they specifically asked for a Wednesday one. There are NO adult scarves on sale other than two retro ones with just blue and white stripes. How come the club shop does not sell scarves with our name on it?

2 To replenish Henderson's relish with blue and white stripes - out of stock.

Comparing our shop with other clubs in the Championship and lower divisions, our range is hopeless. What do others think?

Edited by Andrew Robinson

Putting aside the fact that the club have had the job of totally re-stocking the megastore with the new puma home kit...

I am absolutely APPALLED that they didn’t take in hand that someone would want some Hendersons relish in a blue and white bottle.

Amateur.

Re-stocking is no big deal - it's effectively just replaced the Lotto kit on the same racks. It's not supposed to be a single product shop. There are empty shelves which have not been re-stocked. Even the cramped little shop on the right in the main entrance that was there before the current one stocked scarves, mini-kits and a good range of other products and yes - always Henderson's relish.

Other than the new Puma gear - including the training kit and some stuff for kids, there is very little there now of any interest.

Guest Spitfire

Can someone involved with stock control please sort out the restocking of home shirts in sizes M and L. Went to shop yesterday expecting the shelves would be full of them in anticipation for the first home friendly and there were no M and L sized shirts left.

Hear hear - I'm sure the Megastore staff could have anticipated the rush on M and L shirts, but understand that they could have been caught short through no fault of their own - I've heard that there is a new delivery coming on Thursday, is this true?

Hear hear - I'm sure the Megastore staff could have anticipated the rush on M and L shirts, but understand that they could have been caught short through no fault of their own - I've heard that there is a new delivery coming on Thursday, is this true?

More importantly when are they getting the trackies

and relish :ph34r:

Normally we would order new shirts in October but due to the change of supllier we didnt order them until March, this coupled with the high demand, I would suggest due to the quality, the stripes, the sponsor etc, our suppliers are finding it difficult to meet our deamns, with such short timeframes. We have requested that anything that is ready at the factory is flown in to get some more stock sooner, however we are awaiting a confirmation of volumes and dates. Once we have this we will post this on the official website.

As for tracksuits, they come from the far east and we expect them soon, but dont have a confirmed date, we have had some in but not sure what it is you are looking for.

We also have an order for leisure wear from Puma, we got the samples for these last week, so we are hopeful for mid august, there is some quality gear, so watch the shop and website for more details

caz

and relish :ph34r: