Volunteers Required - Cash for Kids Bucket Collection

Following on from the success of the bucket collection we helped the club with for the Help for Heroes Charity at the recent Leicester game, the club have asked us for help once again at the Owls v Bristol City Game on Easter Monday, 5th April 2010.

This time the club are helping Hallam FM raise money for their 'Cash for Kids' charity, formerly Help A Hallam Child, and we are looking for volunteers to help us and the club with the collection.

If anyone wants to help in a BIG way by helping with the collection then please PM me and let us have details of your name, date of birth, email address and phone number.

Please note you need to be over 18 to help and a match day ticket will be given to all those assisting.

You will need to meet at 13:15 and finish collecting about 10 mins before kick off.

Forr full details on Hallam FM's Cash for Kids campaign please click here

http://www.wednesdayite.com/news/wednesdayite-news/406-volunteers-required.html

Edited by dickyowl

Guest ashbash86

Ash

pm your contact details to me and I will pass them on.

John G

john

for some reason i cant send personal messages is there any other way off getting my details to you??

thanks ash

john

for some reason i cant send personal messages is there any other way off getting my details to you??

thanks ash

Ash

Thank you for volunteering it is greatly appreciated

email me paul.holmes@wednesdayite.com

All we need is your full name/date of birth/contact number.

Cheers Paul

Guest ashbash86

Following on from the success of the bucket collection we helped the club with for the Help for Heroes Charity at the recent Leicester game, the club have asked us for help once again at the Owls v Bristol City Game on Easter Monday, 5th April 2010.

This time the club are helping Hallam FM raise money for their 'Cash for Kids' charity, formerly Help A Hallam Child, and we are looking for volunteers to help us and the club with the collection.

If anyone wants to help in a BIG way by helping with the collection then please PM me and let us have details of your name, date of birth, email address and phone number.

Please note you need to be over 18 to help and a match day ticket will be given to all those assisting.

You will need to meet at 13:15 and finish collecting about 10 mins before kick off.

Forr full details on Hallam FM's Cash for Kids campaign please click here

http://www.wednesdayite.com/news/wednesdayite-news/406-volunteers-required.html

hi thanks for letting me help today!!! do you require any furhter help in the remainder of this season??

thanks again

ashley